Logic Group were recently awarded the Project Management for the Hayward College Refurbishment project in Dunedin.
This project involves:
• Remove earthquake-prone hollow tile brick partition walls.
• Structural Strengthening of other walls and new lift shaft/stairwell structural ties.
• Passive fire ratings to achieve a minimum of 60 minute throughout.
• Alterations to create new bedrooms and better use of space.
• Upgrade of Electrical services, Data and Fire Alarms and Sprinklers to all areas.
• New furniture and decoration for bedrooms and kitchenettes.
• Increase of bedrooms from 162 to 176.
On Monday 12th November the first of 125 sub-contractors were inducted on to the site.